How to Get Involved
The success of FACES is in gratitude to the supreme generosity of the donors and business partners throughout our community. There are many ways one can give back to FACES, and the options are seemingly endless. Ranging from financial donations, to hosting fundraisers or simply raising awareness - all help is welcome.
Together we can:
- Advance the care and quality of life for all persons with epilepsy
- Develop methods to measure quality of life in children with epilepsy
- Study immunologic changes that may be associated with seizures
- Study the complex fabric of social and emotional changes in all persons with epilepsy
- Create support networks for children and their parents, including those children with unusual forms and difficult-to-treat areas of epilepsy
How you can help:
Thank you for your interest in finding a cure.