FACES in the News
- This Could Be The Most Medically Valuable Pot — & It Doesn't Get You High
Daniel Friedman, MD, one of the scientists working on Epidiolex's clinical trials at New York University's Langone Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, says the oil is 98-99% CBD and is created in "a tightly-controlled,...
- Service Dogs Help People with More Than Blindness
Dr. Blanca Vazquez is an attending physician in neurology and director of clinical trials and outpatient services at the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at New York University Medical Center. She recognizes the power of human-canine...
- PotBotics: better cannabis recommendations through science
PotBotics is developing a trio of products (PotBot, BrainBot & NanoBot) to put some real science behind cannabis recommendations.
'While this all sounds straightforward on paper,...
- Study: Girls and Women With Autism Particularly Prone to Epilepsy
Karen E. Blackmon, PhD, assistant professor, Department of Neurology
The new research, led by neuroscientist Karen Blackmon, of New York...
- "Oliver Sacks: My Periodic Table" in The New York Times: Sunday Review
- Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Epilepsy Conference Videos
- "In Canada, Parents Vow To Give Their Sick Children Medical Marijuana — Even If Doctors Won’t" article on Vice.com
For years, Sarah Wilkinson woke up every day wondering if it would be her daughter's last.
When she was a baby, Mia was diagnosed with a form of epilepsy that caused her to suffer waves of intense seizures — sometimes up to...
- "Out of Thin Air" an article on ESPN.com
After a life of football, Joe Namath fears he has brain damage. But...
- "Spalding Gray’s Catastrophe" article by Oliver Sacks in The New Yorker
- Epilepsy Foundation Announces 2015 Shark Tank Prize Winners
$200,000 Awarded at Antiepileptic Drug and Device Trials XIII in Miami for Innovative New Products to Help People Living With Seizures