FACES in the News
- 'A defibrillator for the brain' tested in N.J. helps control epilepsy
The Department of Neurosurgery, the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at NYU Langone Medical Center, Drs. Eric Geller, Orrin Devinsky and Werner Doyle are thrilled to...
- Draft 2014 Benchmarks for Epilepsy Research
NINDS (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke) welcomes public...
- "Las cadenas de la epilepsia" ARTICLE (in Spanish)
Seis jóvenes epilépticos fueron operados en Panamá por especialistas en neurocirugía del NYU Langone Medical Center y del Hospital del Niño.
- Young girl with with epilepsy receives visit by the First lady of Panama after epilepsy surgery
First Lady of the Republic of Panama, Marta Linares de Martinelli, visited the girl Isabeth Bravo, seven-year-old, who was suffering from epilepsy and who was operated during a medical visit by a team of neurologists and...
- Epi4K Consortium & Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project UPDATE: De novo mutations in epileptic encephalopathies read more
- FACES Awarded $103,814 One-Year Grant From Amie’s Place Foundation To Support The Pet Relationship Project (PRP)
- INSIGHT: April 2013 E-Newsletter read more
- INSIGHT: March 2013 E-Newsletter read more
- INSIGHT: Feb. 2013 E-Newsletter read more
- CEC Doctors Oliver Sacks and Orrin Devinsky to present at the New York Live Arts Festival in April, 2013. Click here for more information.
CEC Doctors Oliver Sacks and Orrin Devinsky to present at the New York Live Arts Festival. Tickets on sale February 8. Read details below. P...