FACES in the News
- NYU Community Brain Fair 2014 – Special Lecture: "Enhancing Memory: Fact or Fiction?" by Dr. William Barr
Dr. Barr is the Chief of Neuropsychology at the NYU Comprehensive Epilepsy Center and an Associate Professor of Neurology at NYU School of Medicine. He specializes in the neuropsychological assessment of patients with memory disorders resulting...
- The Greenstein H.O.P.E. Fund Second Annual 5K
The Greenstein H.O.P.E. Fund Second Annual 5K
Sunday April 6, 2014, Livingston High School Oval, Livingston, New Jersey
FACES friends Faith and Marc Greenstein are dedicated to making a...
- NYU Langone Medical Center’s FACES Gala Honoring Temple Grandin, PhD, Raises More than $4.2 Million
At the Finding A Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures (FACES) Gala, held on Monday, March 3 at Pier Sixty at Manhattan’s...
- Speech processing requires bilateral thinking
NYU ECoG Group publishes a new study demonstrating that speech requires both sides of the brain.
- A Phase I, Observational Study of Cannabidiol as a New Treatment for Drug Resistant Epilepsies
Study objectives: To determine the tolerability and optimal dose of CBD as an adjunct treatment in children and young adults with severe drug resistant epilepsy. Secondarily to also determine if there is a...
- Dr. French and Dr. Devinsky named Top U.S. Specialists in Epilepsy
Leading Doctors and Institutions Identified and Ranked Using Expertscape’s Objective, Data-Driven Healthcare Search Tool. Expertscape.com has recognized Dr. French and Dr. Devinsky as the top individual specialists focusing on the...
- Keeping Families Connected
Free Membership Program For Qualified Pet Owners
We are pleased to announce that FACES has recently received 25 free memberships to a special MedicAlert program funded byAmie’s Place Foundation....
- Dr. Werner Doyle on TED Talks
Watch neurosurgeon Dr. Werner Doyle discuss what he's learned by treating patients who have epilepsy that doesn't respond to treatment at TEDx Lower East Side CLICK...
- 'A defibrillator for the brain' tested in N.J. helps control epilepsy
The Department of Neurosurgery, the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at NYU Langone Medical Center, Drs. Eric Geller, Orrin Devinsky and Werner Doyle are thrilled to...
- Draft 2014 Benchmarks for Epilepsy Research
NINDS (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke) welcomes public...