FACES in the News
- A Phase I, Observational Study of Cannabidiol as a New Treatment for Drug Resistant Epilepsies
Study objectives: To determine the tolerability and optimal dose of CBD as an adjunct treatment in children and young adults with severe drug resistant epilepsy. Secondarily to also determine if there is a...
- Dr. French and Dr. Devinsky named Top U.S. Specialists in Epilepsy
Leading Doctors and Institutions Identified and Ranked Using Expertscape’s Objective, Data-Driven Healthcare Search Tool. Expertscape.com has recognized Dr. French and Dr. Devinsky as the top individual specialists focusing on the...
- Keeping Families Connected
Free Membership Program For Qualified Pet Owners
We are pleased to announce that FACES has recently received 25 free memberships to a special MedicAlert program funded byAmie’s Place Foundation....
- Dr. Werner Doyle on TED Talks
Watch neurosurgeon Dr. Werner Doyle discuss what he's learned by treating patients who have epilepsy that doesn't respond to treatment at TEDx Lower East Side CLICK...
- 'A defibrillator for the brain' tested in N.J. helps control epilepsy
The Department of Neurosurgery, the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at NYU Langone Medical Center, Drs. Eric Geller, Orrin Devinsky and Werner Doyle are thrilled to...
- Draft 2014 Benchmarks for Epilepsy Research
NINDS (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke) welcomes public...
- "Las cadenas de la epilepsia" ARTICLE (in Spanish)
Seis jóvenes epilépticos fueron operados en Panamá por especialistas en neurocirugía del NYU Langone Medical Center y del Hospital del Niño.
- Young girl with with epilepsy receives visit by the First lady of Panama after epilepsy surgery
First Lady of the Republic of Panama, Marta Linares de Martinelli, visited the girl Isabeth Bravo, seven-year-old, who was suffering from epilepsy and who was operated during a medical visit by a team of neurologists and...
- Epi4K Consortium & Epilepsy Phenome/Genome Project UPDATE: De novo mutations in epileptic encephalopathies read more
- FACES Awarded $103,814 One-Year Grant From Amie’s Place Foundation To Support The Pet Relationship Project (PRP)