FACES in the News
- Cannabinoids for the Treatment of Epilepsy Conference Videos
- "In Canada, Parents Vow To Give Their Sick Children Medical Marijuana — Even If Doctors Won’t" article on Vice.com
For years, Sarah Wilkinson woke up every day wondering if it would be her daughter's last.
When she was a baby, Mia was diagnosed with a form of epilepsy that caused her to suffer waves of intense seizures — sometimes up to...
- "Out of Thin Air" an article on ESPN.com
After a life of football, Joe Namath fears he has brain damage. But...
- "Spalding Gray’s Catastrophe" article by Oliver Sacks in The New Yorker
- Epilepsy Foundation Announces 2015 Shark Tank Prize Winners
$200,000 Awarded at Antiepileptic Drug and Device Trials XIII in Miami for Innovative New Products to Help People Living With Seizures
- "Will Marijuana for Sick Kids Get Government to Rethink Weed?"
"For years, opponents of legalizing medical marijuana have built their case on the most powerful of political maxims: Think about the children. But today it’s the suffering of children that might eventually compel the federal...
- Seeking epilepsy patients to participate in a sleep and learning study
We are currently seeking epilepsy patients to participate in a sleep and learning study. Subjects will be asked to sleep at the NY Sleep Institute, located at 724 E. 2nd Ave (between 38th and 39th Streets). Subjects will complete several...
- "Marijuana Extract for Children With Epilepsy Is Questioned"
From The Wall Street Journal, "Marijuana Extract for Children With Epilepsy Is Questioned"
As more states move to...
- We've been named one of the best websites about epilepsy! read more
- CEC's Dr. Doyle is leading the way: "CyborgRx: How Smart Implants Could Change Medicine"
"The cyborgs are coming ... and that's a good thing. A new breed of smart devices designed to be implanted in the brain, heart and other body parts could be used to treat everything from epilepsy to Parkinson's disease.