Chocolate “Ice Cream”
- 4 medium bananas
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- *you can also add sweetener if you like a sweeter taste*
- Peel and cut bananas into slices and freeze.
- Once completely frozen, place bananas, cocoa powder and cinnamon in a food processor and blend until they create a frosty, yet creamy puree.
- Serve - each banana will yield roughly a ½ cup serving.
Recipe makes: 4 servings; each serving: 105 calories, 0g fat, 26g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 1g protein.