FACES partners with many organizations to help improve the quality of life for all people affected by epilepsy.
- NYU Comprehensive Epilepsy Center
- The Parent Network
- Canine Assistants
- The National Epilepsy Foundation
- Partners Against Mortality in Epilepsy
- The American Epilepsy Society
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Metropolitan New York
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Northeastern New York
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Connecticut
- The Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Long Island
- The Epilepsy Coalition of New York State, Inc.
- Epilepsy.com and the Epilepsy Therapy Project
- Exceptional Parent
- Hope for Hypothalamic Hamartomas
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance
- The Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Foundation
- Resources for Children with Special Needs
- Special Needs Activity Center for Kids (SNACK)
- Your Partner in Epilepsy
- LGS Together
News and Events from our Partners
The NYC High School Application Process
The exciting and demanding high school application process has just begun in NYC. Applying to high school in the city is a critically important process for you and your student. Come get the info and strategies you need for a succesful placement!
This workshop is free, but registration is required.
Register online: www.resourcesnyc.org
Register by phone: 212-677-4650
New Support Groups for LGS (Lennox Gastaut Syndrome) Families
Houston, TX - September 22 (12-2pm) Location TBA Registration is required - please click here to register. Lunch will be served at each meeting. Children are welcome to attend groups (Please note, however that formal childcare is not provided.) Visit LGS' website to view a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Potential New Regional Support Groups for LGS Families:
St. Louis, MO
Is your company interested in Finding A Cure? Call (646) 558-0900 to learn how your business can partner with FACES.