FACES has achieved a high level of success in the past years; success made possible through valuable donations, fundraising efforts and contributions which could not be done without the support of doctors, families and friends.
Get started today and donate - be it a direct contribution or fundraising effort - and become a part of helping FACES make a lasting impact.
If you are interested in organizing a fundraiser of your own, please email us at FACESinfo@nyumc.org  to set up a time to discuss your ideas and chat about the best fundraising plan. We will provide you with a custom website, and offer you guidance and support on creating a successful fundraiser. Do you already have a planned event? Do you own a business? We can also help advise on how to donate a portion of your proceeds back to FACES.
Throughout FACES' history, we have had the good fortune to receive much support from people like you. From triathlons to lemonade sales, mitzvah projects to dance parties, our supporters have found creative and rewarding ways to use their talents and ideas to help fund FACES. If you would like to raise money for FACES, read on below to learn how we can help promote your efforts.
Starting your own fundraiser is easy.
- Click 'Start a Campaign'
- Once you are settled on this page, scroll down to the bottom where it says Search All Funds - type in FACES and select
- Put in all of the information it asks for - title, campaign description, image [optional], an end date/goal amount [optional], and a cover photo [FACES uses the purple background with the circles ]- and once you feel as if you answered all of the questions as best as you want them, click submit
- Fill in your personal information on the next page and make sure to remember your username and password
- When you submit your page for review, make sure to let firstname.lastname@example.org  know so we can expedite the process on our end
- Once approved, you will be able to log in and see who has donated to your cause, what messages they have written and will even be able to send thank-you messages from the site